CE Scheme Vacancy
Traveller Community Link Worker (Killarney)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet with Community Development Worker once a week to go through Community Development Work Plan and discuss any community development issues/needs arising.
- Meet with Community Health Worker once a fortnight to go through Community Health Plan and discuss any community health issues/needs arising
- Carry out outreach work in the community as directed by the local Community Development and Health Workers to promote Weekly Clinics, as well as ALL Project activities, events, exhibitions etc. in the Community, hand out flyers and actively encourage people to attend.
- Assist Community Development and Health Workers in planning, promoting, preparing for and presenting all Project activities, events, exhibitions, groups etc.
- Take part in relevant training or courses as approved by CE Supervisor.
- Prepare progress reports for and take part in team meetings including CE Support & Supervision meetings, Area Team Meetings and Project Team Meetings.
To apply please send CV by post to
Ms. Anne Connolly, CE Supervisor, Friends of Able, Lime Tree House, Killeen, Oakpark, Tralee.
Tel: 066 71 20 455.
Closing Date: Friday, 6th February 2015